Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Blessing of Family

My family means more to me than anything else in the world. The memories that I have with them are priceless. I have three older brothers, an older sister and a younger sister. Being with them makes me feel the love that God must have for us.


MY FAMILY
 

The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ has brought my family so much joy and happiness. It has tied us together and given us strength and a solid foundation. 


Families are central to God's great plan for us and the teachings of the Restored Gospel can make homes a place where love can be felt and where the Spirit of the Lord Dwells.

In a world where family values are diminishing there is always hope for help. Below is a document that was released in 1995 by the past President of the Church, Gordon B. Hinckley. It is called, The Family A Praclomation to the World. If you can't read the document below then click on the link below.
http://lds.org/library/display/0,4945,161-1-11-1,FF.html

Image


If you have any questions about how you can make your family happier the Restored Gospel of our Savior is the answer. Please feel free to ask any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment